Search

[Q&A] Lego Race Car

Andree Post time 2016-10-13 23:00:19 |
How can i set mu to do line following in the lego Race car??

Use magic Report

xiaomu Post time 2016-10-14 03:42:35 |
Could you send us a picture of your Lego Race Car? If it was built with Lego Power Functions like our MU self-driving race car (http://store.morpx.com/detail.php?id=133), you will need update your MU's firmware. You can send a request to support@morpx.com. Thank you!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Andree Post time 2016-10-17 14:36:02 |
Here is the lego race car. It is build following the instructions (only colors are different). It works good using the remote controll. Please send me a Firmware that makes line following possible.

Lego Race Car

Lego Race Car

Use magic Report

xiaomu Post time 2016-11-10 05:14:57 |
Thanks so much for sharing the picture. We will provide the firmware update on our website very soon. Stay tuned. Btw, according to the picture, it seems that the IR Receiver is missing.  And MU should face forward.

Use magic Report

Author| Andree Post time 2016-11-14 22:45:40 |
xiaomu replied at 2016-11-10 05:14
Thanks so much for sharing the picture.  We will provide the firmware update on our website very s ...

I'm looking forward to receive the firmware. You are right the MU is put on in reverse ()), the IR-Receiver is right behind MU, only it is not pointing directly toward mu as in your example race car. Is distance to MU very critical?

Best regards
Andree

Use magic Report

xiaomu Post time 2016-11-15 09:30:11 |
Andree replied at 2016-11-14 22:45
I'm looking forward to receive the firmware. You are right the MU is put on in reverse ()), the  ...

I saw your IR -receiver. Thanks The distance between MU and the IR receiver does matter. You can try to adjust it when the firmware update is done.

In addition, what kind of the computer (MAC, windows, Linux, etc.) will you use to make the firmware update for your MU? We have different firmware upgrading instructions.

Use magic Report

Author| Andree Post time 2016-11-21 17:35:20 |
Thanks for your Support!
I'm working with a windows PC right now, but Linux or Android would also be possible.

Best regards
Andree

Use magic Report

xiaomu Post time 2017-01-12 02:49:35 |
Hi Andree,

Our firmware upgrading site got updated. Please check http://mu.morpx.com/firmware/ and see the Mu + Lego firmware. Let us know if your self-driving car works well.

Thank you

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Andree

Threads

Credits
FORUM NAVIGATION
Copyright © 2017 Morpx All rights reserved 浙ICP备14027877号
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list