Search

[PLAY METHOD] MU LEGO PF : SELF-DRIVING CAR AND BALL GRABBER

jfaraudo Post time 2017-01-10 02:14:10 |
Hi, we'll like to build the self-driving car and the ball grabber. The instructions for the lego pieces are very clear but it is not clear to us how to set up the connections of the motors to the Lego IR receiver to be properly controlled by MU.

1) For the self-driving car, what is the connection for the servo motor and what for the propeller motor (I mean which one goes to the right and which one to the left of the IR receiver connections)?

2) For the ball grabber, I assume that left motor connects to the left and right motor to the right of the IR receiver. But we have to connect also the motors for closing/openning the robotic "hand" and also moving the "hand" up and down. At which connection fo the second IR receiver we have to connect each motor? . Also, I supose this second receiver has to be in channel 2. Is it correct?

Thank you very much!!

Jordi

ps: I think it could be very useful to add these information in your building tutorial or pdf file

Use magic Report

xiaomu Post time 2017-01-12 02:05:52 |
Hi Jordi,

Thanks for the questions and suggestion!

Regarding the Self-Driving car, the connection for the servo motor goes to the right of the IR receiver connection, and the connection for the propeller motor (usually XL-Motor) goes to the left of the IR receiver connection.

For the Ball Grabber, we have 4 motors, and 2 IR receivers.

On the bottom, the connection for the left motor goes to the left connection of the right IR receiver, and the connection for the right motor goes to the right connection of the right IR receiver. The right IR receiver is in channel 1.

The connection for the top motor goes to the left connection of the left IR receiver, and the connection for the middle motor goes to the right connection of the left IR receiver. The left IR receiver is in channel 2.

Let me know if this works for your Ball Grabber. We will update our building tutorial as soon as possible.

Thank you!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

walker Post time 2017-01-12 16:19:13 |
diagram of ball grabber

ball grabber diagram

ball grabber diagram

Use magic Report

linmix Post time 2017-10-22 21:40:54 |
Can you please post a link to the ball grabber instructions. I have not been able to find them on the forum.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

jfaraudo

Threads

Credits
FORUM NAVIGATION
Copyright © 2017 Morpx All rights reserved 浙ICP备14027877号
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list